Sunday, July 20, 2008

Polar Blog Express - Day 8



Please join us as we celebrate "The 12 Days of Christmas in July" at Digitals.

Activities include - Sales and Coupons from over 20 Digitals Designers, The Polar Express Blog Train full of freebies galore, and a Christmas Treasure Hunt in the Digitals Forums.

My entire store will be on sale for 25% off - including my commercial license, The Six Pack, and The Baker's Dozen!

On to Day 8 already! I hope y'all are enjoying the album so far, and haven't missed any of it, but if you've missed one or two days, don't worry. The whole brag book will be on sale at a special introductory price at the end of the promotion, or you can pick up the kit and use it to make your own pages with the blanks that have been given out.

Do you have photos from a special family vacation just waiting for the right kit? Maybe Road Trip is right for you! This kit was inspired by all of the family car vacations that we took when I was a kid. My mom had wanderlust, which I've inherited, and some of my favorite memories are those times driving along wherever the roads took us.


Road Trip


And just like the rest of my store, this kit is on sale too!

My Polar Express Blog Train Freebies are a beautiful set of brag book pages created with my newest kit, Wintergreen.



These pages are 7x5 landscape oriented pages, perfect for brag book albums, but also ideal for the new 7x5 Ringed Board Book from 7 Gypsies.

Want more of Wintergreen?
Wintergreen


If you've already collected the rest of the album, then you won't want to miss today's download. Like the other days' promotions, this download will only be available for 1 day.

Polar Express Blog Train Designers

Amanda Thorderson
Beth Rimmer
Chris Beasley
Christine Smith
Dea Spina
DeDe Smith
Diana Burton
Georgia Oliver
Glenda Ketcham
Jennifer Maceyunas
Juliana Gordon
Kathryn Estry
Katie Mann - You Are Here
Lynne Simmons
Maddy Fernandez
Nini's Notions
Sarah Meyer
Scrap4Brains
Shawn Walter
Silvia Romeo
Sophia Davies
Spellweaver
Tallula Moon

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your album is so beautiful - thank you for another lovely page!!

Elaine said...

Thank you so much!!

Aleah'sMommy said...

thank you for another amazing day on the train =)

Anonymous said...

These are so lovely. Thank you so much.

CynR said...

Thank you for another Brag Book page -wonderful! I forgot to say the other day that I love your new blog banner - very eye catching!

grambie said...

As this train approached your stop, I could just smell the lovely scent of Wintergreen added to the scent of that huge log you have burning in your fireplace as we enter your blog. Thanx for another fantastic stop on the Polar Blog Express and for your awesome album layout pages. Love the essence and colors of your chosen kit. HUGS!!!

Teri said...

Hi Katie! I gave you an award! Check out my blog!
http://teri-scrappingmylife.blogspot.com/