Sunday, July 27, 2008

Blog Freebie - Logan Card Album

I know that y'all are going through withdrawal from the Polar Express Blog Train, so I have another promotion for you! For the next 6 days, I'll be giving out pieces of this adorable Card Album created with pieces from my Logan kit. This album is designed to fit the a standard deck of playing cards that you can pick up inexpensively. Just print out your layouts, trim close to the edge, adhere to the playing card and trim. Then repeat on the other side. Run these through a laminator, and add a metal key ring, and you've got a darling little keychain album! Each day I'll be giving out one adorned page and the coordinating blank page. Come back every day for the complete album.





Logan
is on sale through the end of the month at 25% off the normal price!

8 comments:

Aleah'sMommy said...

This is gorgeous! Thank you so much for your generosity & this amazing album! I cant wait to use it.

Anonymous said...

Your "Melissa" and "Logan" kits are gorgeous!! Love the color combinations in both kits.

Thanks so much for sharing another neat album - the first page set looks great.
I am amazed at all the different sizes and styles of albums available.

Maria said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 28 Jul [LA 12:00am, NY 02:00am, UK 07:00am, OZ 05:00pm]).

Lynn said...

After a long break from the computer and the internet, it's nice to be back and find wonderful goodies like this! :) Thank you so much!

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much for this darling design and idea.

Julie P. (babyofmine) said...

what a great little album! thank you. :)

Marcia said...

Woo-hoo! You designers are the best on the web! Thank you so much! Love these colors, need to check it out in the store!

Unknown said...

Thank you so much, Katie. I just love the colors in this kit and the album--two of my favorites. Is that card idea ever clever. That's one I have never heard of before. I am also convinced with these last few kits of yours that you are trying your best to max out my credit card. LOL Thank you so much for sharing your talents with us so generously.

Dawn