Saturday, July 26, 2008

Introducing Logan!

I always wanted a big family. Unfortunately, I'm an only child and I was only blessed with one child. Fortunately, my husband has a huge family and an even bigger extended family. Right from the first, they treated me like I was one of them. To commemorate all that their love and friendship has meant to me, I've started a new line of kits named in their honor.



Logan


This is the second kit, and it's called Logan. Logan is Melissa's son, and he's exactly 2 weeks older than my Austin. He is the most cheerful little guy that you'd ever hope to meet, and I just know that he gets that from his mom, Melissa.



Melissa
.

This is the first kit, and it's called Melissa. Melissa's ties to my immediate family are kind of tenuous. She was married to my brother-in-law's nephew who passed away a few years ago. She was left with a 3 year-old son, minimal education, and no job. In 4 years, she has furthered her education, gotten a job, and made a home for herself and her son. To top it all off, I've never seen her without a smile on her face. So here's to all the other strong women out there, I hope you like this kit.

Like hybrid albums? Then be sure to check out the Melissa Bracket Album.



Melissa Bracket Album


This beautiful album is perfect when you want to put something together fast. It's full of beautiful textures, colors, and elements from the Melissa kit. Included are 10 beautifully embellished pages and 5 blank pages. This album fits the Basic Gray Bracket Album.

For the rest of July, these 2 kits and the Melissa Bracket Album are all on sale for 25% off. Enjoy!

0 comments: