Thursday, July 24, 2008

Polar Blog Express - Day 12

Well, they say that all good things must come to an end, and we've reached our final destination for this promotion. If you haven't checked out the Digitals Treasure Hunt yet, be sure you do, because all of the prizes will be removed sometime after midnight on Friday. Please join us as we celebrate "The 12 Days of Christmas in July" at Digitals.

Activities include - Sales and Coupons from over 20 Digitals Designers, The Polar Express Blog Train full of freebies galore, and a Christmas Treasure Hunt in the Digitals Forums.

My entire store will be on sale for 25% off - including my Commercial Use License, The Six Pack, and The Baker's Dozen!

As I mentioned yesterday, I have some huge things planned for August. If you come back sooner, you could get a sneak peek or even a little gift or two. It's my birthday, and I have some freebies and a couple of challenges planned, so be sure to check back every day during the month of August, because you won't want to miss a thing!

I hope that y'all haven't missed any of this promotion, but if you've missed one or two days, don't worry. The whole brag book will be on sale at a special introductory price at the end of the promotion, or you can pick up the kit and use it to make your own pages with the blanks that have been given out.

Since this is the last day of The 12 Days of Christmas in July, I thought that I'd feature one more Christmassy type of kit. This one is more of a winter themed kit called Let It Snow, but the colors are true Christmas.


Let It Snows


Don't forget that my whole store is on sale for 25% off for only one more day. Don't miss out on these special savings! If you have a Scrap For Hire business, you can even get my Commercial Use License for 25% off. Get it now, and you can increase your profits or pass the savings along to your customers.

My Polar Express Blog Train Freebies are a beautiful set of brag book pages created with my newest kit, Wintergreen.



These pages are 7x5 landscape oriented pages, perfect for brag book albums, but also ideal for the new 7x5 Ringed Board Book from 7 Gypsies.

Want more of Wintergreen?

Wintergreen


If you've already collected the rest of the album, then you won't want to miss today's download. Like the other days' promotions, this download will only be available for 1 day. Don't forget to visit the Digitals Forums to take part in our Christmas Treasure Hunt! You can view the clues here.

Polar Express Blog Train Designers

Amanda Thorderson
Beth Rimmer
Chris Beasley
Christine Smith
Dea Spina
DeDe Smith
Diana Burton
Georgia Oliver
Glenda Ketcham
Jennifer Maceyunas
Juliana Gordon
Kathryn Estry
Katie Mann - You Are Here
Lynne Simmons
Maddy Fernandez
Nini's Notions
Sarah Meyer
Scrap4Brains
Shawn Walter
Silvia Romeo
Sophia Davies
Spellweaver
Tallula Moon

17 comments:

Elaine said...

Thank you so much for all your hard work & talent! I am looking forward to using your 5x7 album!!

Lois B said...

Thank you for the wonderful train ride. ALl your contributions hav been very much appreciated and I look forward to scrapping with them.

Thank you again for such an enjoyable time. I hope to see you in August sometime. I have family arriving and will be very busy for the next two or three weeks.

Aleah'sMommy said...

waaaa I am sad to see the train end! It was sooo much fun! Thank you for all of the goodies the past 12 days!

CynR said...

Thank you - the Wintergreen pages are beautiful!!

Anonymous said...

Katie, thank you soooo much for your beautiful album! Absolutely Beautiful! Thanks again!

Anonymous said...

Thank you for this fabulous BB album! The colors are so pretty and I can't wait to put it together.
TFS :)
Kathy M.

Anonymous said...

A very BIG thank you for sharing this gorgeous album - I really love the colors!!

The ride on the blog train was lots of fun - thanks for taking part.

Anonymous said...

myscrapbook says: thank you for giving this lovely album.

lorig said...

I like the colors of the Wintergreen kit more each day. Thank you for this fabulous brag book.

Julie P. (babyofmine) said...

aawww, the end. Thanks for a fun ride, and for the wonderful album! :)

Anonymous said...

The gift of your hard work and talented designs is much appreciated. I can't wait to play with this wonderful album!

TerriM said...

Katie, thanks for sharing the awesome pages the past 12 days. It was a lot of fun and I'll miss it, but, I'm sure we'll see other wonderful things coming from you. Take care and Leavin some LUV - aloha!!

Anonymous said...

Thank you for all of your wonderful gifts Katie! I enjoyed the ride very much :-)

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much for doing this. In the rush to get from train stop to train stop, didn't leave a proper thank you. [Thought warm wishes your way but didn't write a comment.]

Cecile, Milwaukee, Wisconsin

Unknown said...

Hard to believe we will soon be pulling into the station, but I know my bag is full. Many thanks to you for making it so.

diharper said...

Thank you so much for making this beautiful brag book available during the 12 days of the Polar Express. This will make a great present for my kids with pics of their children!
Diane

Anonymous said...

Thank you, thank you, thankyou! This was my first blog train and I luuuved it! It was so exciting meeting new talented and generous bloggers and although due to time constraints I was unable to comment and say thanks for every wee treat, please be assured that I truly appreciated all the time and effort that each of you went to. Again thanks and I look forward to using your gorgeous album! Big hugs to you :)