Saturday, May 19, 2012

I've Had a Good Run...

I'm making this announcement with a little tinge of sadness and some anticipation as well. The last day that you'll be able to find my designs for sale at Digitals will be Thursday, May 31. Until then, all of my products are on sale for 50% off. After that time, they will no longer be for sale anywhere. So if there is something that you've been planning to get, you'd better get it while you can. I do not currently have plans to sell at another store, but that may change in the future. For the present, I am discontinuing with design (except for my own personal use), and will be changing roles at Digitals. I'll be joining the CT there effective June 1st. For the forseeable future I'll be sharing my layouts on here, and I may even share the ocassional freebie, so be sure to check back.

0 comments: