Saturday, April 7, 2012

Easter Gifts

This download is no longer available. They aren't Easter eggs, and they don't come in a basket, but I have Easter gifts just the same. I'm giving away not one, but two quick pages made with elements from Easter Parade.



Another great product using my Easter Parade kit is the Easter Parade Bracket Album. This is a great standalone item for making bracket shaped albums, but each bracket page can be used as a cluster on a full-size page.



Here's an example done by Caroline:



Feel free to click the image to leave her some love in the Digitals GalleryAnd now that you've read through all that (you did read it all, didn't you?), here are the freebies!



I hope you and your family have a blessed holiday!

~Katie

1 comments:

CBH said...

Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 4 post on Apr. 08, 2012. Thanks again.