Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Digitals BB4 - Birthday Blog Blowout Day 8!

Well, our ride has come to an end already. I hope that y'all have enjoyed the hybrid album. I'm going to try to get the kit in the store before work tomorrow, but no promises. I have an awful headache, so I know that I can't stay up to do it tonight. I forgot how exhausting training can be!

It's Digitals' 4th Birthday, and it's Day 8 of the Birthday Blog Blowout! We have a LOT of special things in store for you this week, and I hope you'll check them all out! Be sure to check out the Daily Treasure Hunt. You'll be glad that you did.


$3 Grab Bag


I've teased you long enough, and so I think that I'll reveal my grab bag contents now!







My entire store is on sale at 30% off (excludes the grab bag).

Each download will only be available for 24 hours. Check back every day for another piece of my brand new hybrid album give-away.


Amanda "Ethan" Album Day 8 is no longer available.

This brand new hybrid album is from my soon to be released kit, Amanda.

Be sure to visit every stop on the blog train to get all of the beautiful freebies that we're giving away this week!

Alessandra
Amanda
Beth
Christina
Dea
DeDe
Diana
Georgia
Glenda
Jen
Juliana
Karla
Kathryn
Katie Mann (you are here)
Lynne
Sarah
Sharon
Shawn
Silvia
Spellweaver
Tink

14 comments:

Cami said...

Hi Katie
I would like to leave a great big "Thank You" and hugs for your terrific album. It was a great birthday bash!

Angela Toucan said...

thank you so much for taking the time to make & upload this album for us, its beautiful.

Anonymous said...

Beautiful album! Thank you!

Michelle M. said...

Thank you Katie for a beautiful album. Thank you also for the direct links instead of using 4Shared. I had to give up on some of the others due to quirky problems with that site, but am soooo happy to have been able to get all your pages. :^) Just wanted to let you know that it was appreciated.

Josie said...

This has been so fun! Thanks for today's "birthday bash" gift!!

Cindy said...

Thank you!

Anonymous said...

Thank you for sharing your album this week!

Anonymous said...

My ride on the Birthday Blog Train has been lots of fun - thanks so much for taking part!

Your "Amanda" album is gorgeous and I thank you for sharing it with me.
I really enjoy using all your albums!

Elaine said...

Thank you so much, love your gift.

Anonymous said...

Thank you for all your hard work and great freebies. You are appreciated. Hope your headache is gone!

Unknown said...

thank you for day 8.

Heather said...

Thank you for the wonderful freebies!!!!

Anonymous said...

thank you for a great train ride. i really hate to see it end. I have enjoyed your downloads so much

Anonymous said...

Thank you for a wonderful gift Katie. The train ride was fun :-)