Saturday, October 4, 2008

Digitals BB4 - Birthday Blog Blowout Day 4!

It's Digitals' 4th Birthday, and it's Day 4 of the Birthday Blog Blowout! We have a LOT of special things in store for you this week, and I hope you'll check them all out! Be sure to check out the Daily Treasure Hunt. You'll be glad that you did.


$3 Grab Bag

This grab bag includes a full-size kit and 2 other brand new products!

My entire store is on sale at 30% off (excludes the grab bag).

Each download will only be available for 24 hours. Check back every day for another piece of my brand new hybrid album give-away.


Amanda "Ethan" Album Day 4 is no longer available.

This brand new hybrid album is from my soon to be released kit, Amanda.

Be sure to visit every stop on the blog train to get all of the beautiful freebies that we're giving away this week!

Alessandra
Amanda
Beth
Christina
Dea
DeDe
Diana
Georgia
Glenda
Jen
Juliana
Karla
Kathryn
Katie Mann (you are here)
Lynne
Sarah
Sharon
Shawn
Silvia
Spellweaver
Tink

19 comments:

Anonymous said...

thank you so much. loving this train ride.

Anonymous said...

Thanks for another beautiful piece of this album!

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous page - love the hearts mats and the triple frames!!
Thanks very much for sharing.

Elaine said...

Thank you so much!!

Kim said...

I love the hearts! Thank you ♥

Anonymous said...

Thank you Katie :)

Unknown said...

thank you

Josie said...

Thanks for today's fantastic gift!

Anonymous said...

I am loving these pages!
Thank you so much!

Cindy said...

Sweet! Thank you!!

Lois B said...

Thanks for Day 4 - Now waiting for Day 5. Will check after Church to see if it is up yet.

Barbara said...

These colors are so beautiful! And I love your designs. Thanks for sharing this with us!

Tammy said...

Katie will there be any more pieces added to your contribution? so far I have 4 pieces but nothing for day 5 or 6, just curious.

Tammy

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much for the downloads! I hope you are ok, I see you haven't been around since download 4. I wish you well!

lindafulghum.com said...

Hope you are doing okay. Missed you for the last few days.

Cindy said...

Thank you - this album is cute!

Photomama said...

Katie, Are you ok?
Not like you to be this far behind.. Just waiting to hear that you are alive and well

Anonymous said...

Katie, I have tried your blog for the past couple of days and it still comes up on the 4th day of the train. Is that my computer? I just didn't want to miss your cute book. Thanks, Cindy

TifLyn said...

awesome, as always!
hugs, Tif