Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Digitals BB4 - Birthday Blog Blowout Day 5, 6, & 7!

I see that y'all missed me! I'm so sorry to have skipped a couple of days. My DSL went down either late Friday or early Saturday, and they didn't get it up again until today. Tomorrow is the first day of my new job, so I had to take advantage of my last chance to run errands by myself, and I just got home about an hour ago. It was a looooong day! I won't leave y'all hanging though. I have the missing days PLUS today all in one download, and I'll leave it up extra time, since I know some of you might not find out that I'm back right away.

It's Digitals' 4th Birthday, and it's Day 7 of the Birthday Blog Blowout! We have a LOT of special things in store for you this week, and I hope you'll check them all out! Be sure to check out the Daily Treasure Hunt. You'll be glad that you did.


$3 Grab Bag


I've teased you long enough, and so I think that I'll reveal my grab bag contents now!







My entire store is on sale at 30% off (excludes the grab bag).

Each download will only be available for 24 hours. Check back every day for another piece of my brand new hybrid album give-away.


Amanda "Ethan" Album Days 5, 6, and 7 are no longer available.

This brand new hybrid album is from my soon to be released kit, Amanda.

Be sure to visit every stop on the blog train to get all of the beautiful freebies that we're giving away this week!

Alessandra
Amanda
Beth
Christina
Dea
DeDe
Diana
Georgia
Glenda
Jen
Juliana
Karla
Kathryn
Katie Mann (you are here)
Lynne
Sarah
Sharon
Shawn
Silvia
Spellweaver
Tink

24 comments:

casskaye said...

Thanks so much! Thought I had missed some! I love your pages. :)

Angela Toucan said...

so glad you are OK. thanks for the beautiful pages

mmikes said...

Glad to have you back.
This is wonderful. Thanks so much.

Lois B said...

Well I am so happy it wasn't something serious that kept you away from posting. I was asking at the chat last night if anyone knew what was up with you. I was afraid you might be really sick.

Thanks for posting all the days in one file! :)

Michelle M. said...

Thank you, Katie! They're wonderful additions to the album. Good luck on your new job.

Mumure said...

Just love your ethen album!!!
thank you so much for sharing :))

Josie said...

Thanks for the amazing gifts today!

snowowl551 said...

I am so glad that everything is ok with you! I was starting to worry.

Patty said...

Glad to hear all is well with you and Good Luck on your new job!

lynda said...

welcome back and congrats on the new job. modern tech is a pain at times at least you got some personal stuff done hope you enjoyed yourself. your stuff is great and thank you. ;)

lynda said...

welcome back and congrats on the new job. modern tech is a pain at times at least you got some personal stuff done hope you enjoyed yourself. your stuff is great and thank you. ;)

Unknown said...

glad to hear everything is ok.
good luck with the new job
thanks for the 3 days all in one zip

Kim said...

I am so glad things worked out relatively quickly! Thank you so much for the pages ♥

Barbara said...

You are right, we missed you! Glad to hear you are alright, it was your DSL that wasn't. Enjoy the job and thanks for such a beautiful sb kit, I just love it!

Anonymous said...

Thank you for the 3 days Katie :)

Anonymous said...

Good luck on your new job! Thanks for this cute bragbook!

Anonymous said...

So glad you are back and okay - I thought you might be sick!
I never considered your internet connection being down.

Thanks so much for all the gorgeous pages - this album is very beautiful, I wouldn't want to miss any of it!!

Cindy said...

Thank you!! You're all very generous.

Anonymous said...

I wondered what happened to ya. Glad everything is ok & no one is sick.

Thank you very much for all your wonderful goodies.

Zanne

Anonymous said...

I'm so glad to see you're ok! Thank goodness! Hey, goodluck on the new job! And Thanks for the downloads!

Anonymous said...

Thank you for all the days in one!
Good to see you back!

Anonymous said...

Katie, thank you so much for all of your bb pages. I always love your work. Cindy

Anonymous said...

Glad to see you back!! Thank you for posting all 3 days and thanks for the wonderful bb pages!!

Tammy said...

Congrats Katie on the new Job, and thanks also for the beautiful pages.

Tammy