Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Looking For A Few Good Scrappers

I have openings on my CT for 3 motivated scrappers.

I will provide 2 kits per month, and in exchange you would need to:

Create 4 layouts per month with 2 kits (2 layouts from each kit)
Post in at least 4 galleries, including Digitals
Post layouts on at least 3 Yahoo groups including Digitals
Create 1 quick page per month for promotional use (not for resale)

I am also looking for someone to go above and beyond. In addition to the 2 kits that the CT would receive, this person will receive 2 additional kits of their choice. This person would perform the above, but would also:

Create at least one blog post per week that would be posted on both mine and the Digitals blogs
Post my new releases to my blog
Create new CT and Fan blinkies bi-monthly (to keep them fresh)

If you're interested, please email me at katiemanndesigns AT gmail.com. In your email, please provide links to an online gallery, and any other CTs that you are on.

0 comments: