Friday, April 6, 2007

Templates Rock!!!

Templates are hot right now, and why not? They make creating great looking layouts a snap and can be personalized to suit anyone's taste! I totally love using templates, so of course I had to make some myself! Here is my first set of templates called Doubletake.



This is a set of 2 two-page templates that can not only be used to create wonderful 2 page spreads, they can also be used individually if you would prefer. Created to take advantage of multiple photos, the first template uses 4 photos and the other uses 5! Perfect for events, or just use the page with the larger photo to create a wonderful moment page.

A commercial use license is also available for use in your scrap for hire business.

You can get a better look at the layouts that I did using these here.

0 comments: